Workshops are currently full on the proposed dates.
You can still register on the waiting list to be contacted in September for the next sessions
The educational objectives
- Discover the jobs in tension in the digital sector.
- Introduction to programming logic.
- Identify learning disabilities.
- Stimulate critical thinking.
- To raise awareness of the development of personal creativity.
- Strengthen self-confidence.
- Encourage speaking up and taking the initiative.
- Develop soft skills.
10-13 years old
Format: all workshops take place
from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m., at The Platform's
Location: 8 rue d'Hozier
Learn how to create your animation film like a pro
Explore the sounds, and let your creativity speak
Create your own soundtrack
May 14 and 15,
Meet the Tech of tomorrow!
Bring your drawings to life
Dress up your youtube channel!
Video games, robotics
Create your video game in a few clicks
Model your favorite objects in Minecraft
Program your last robots!
Join us on social networks
Association loi 1901 - SIRET : 84160956300025
Tel : 04.84.89.43.69 - firstname.lastname@example.org
La Plateforme_. All rights reserved.
La Plateforme Marseille:
The Training Platform:
CFA - UAI : 0314425P