Within the framework of the educational centers financed by the City of Marseille, the Petitapeti association and its partners (Collège Izzo, ADDAP13, la Plateforme) has the project to accompany children in CM2, sixième and cinquième as well as their parents in the transition from primary to secondary school .
By proposing joint workshops between fifth graders and middle school students, the association and its partners are seeking to promote living together and to equip families with the tools they need thanks to parent cafés. This initiative also helps to fight against harassment and to raise awareness of the potential risks of digital technology.
Several workshops will be held until the beginning of the school year in September 2023:
- On March 1st: Tech workshop with Olivier Crozet and the students of the Platform "Create your gaming controller": a first workshop whose principle was to create its video game controller by connecting a "makeymakey" to various conductive objects (clay, fruit, water, aluminum ...) to be able to play on a laptop.
- March 22: Citizenship workshop with the CDAD13 on "the dangers of the Internet" to work on collective representations
- April 17 to 21: Sport Tech course organized by La Plateforme and Izzo College (ADDAP13)
- May 31 : outing to the Frioul Islands with ADDAP13
Last week of August: school support at Izzo College
And for parents:
- First parents' coffee proposed on March 17 at the Petitapeti association to raise awareness of the dangers on the Internet and to accompany parents regarding their worries as they approach college.
- Second parent's café organized at the Plateforme.