La Plateforme, winner of the "La grande fabrique de l'image" award of the France 2030 plan, will develop a unique training offer for digital image professions in Marseille and the South of France.
"La Plateforme_Créative", a training project for digital image professions, will come to life as part of the France 2030 plan, thanks to the support of the French Ministry of Culture and the Centre National du Cinéma et de l'image animée (CNC).
La Plateforme, a training program designed to contribute to regional development
Since its creation in 2019, La Plateforme, a school for IT and digital professions, has positioned itself as a as a strong lever of attractiveness and economic economic competitiveness of the region. By offering training programs that meet real human resources needs needs of companies, the school aims to promote and develop employment in digital professionsAt the same time, we aim to significantly reduce the unemployment rate among young people under 25 in the region.
In 4 years, the free, inclusive school has grown rapidly, with 600 students trained by 2022/2023, who have joined the school without any means or diploma requirements.
La Plateforme, winner of the "La grande fabrique de l'image" call for projects under the France 2030 plan
France 2030 is a broad investment plan supported by the government, the aim of which is to boost the competitiveness and attractiveness of the French territory through the relaunch or creation of new new industrial and technological sectors.
The support for the audiovisual and image is one of the 10 priority objectives identified by France 2030. The "La grande fabrique de l'image" call for projects aims to promote the production of cultural and creative contentartistic and technological content.
Drawing on its experience in training for digital professions and aware of the the impact of the development of new technologies on the cultural creation sector, the Plateforme_Créative has developed a unique proposal for this call for tenders: La Plateforme_Créative.
Cyril Zimmermann, Founder of La Plateforme: "In addition to the high-voltage IT professions, digital technology is also widely used in the audiovisual, video game and cultural and creative industries. So it's only logical that La Plateforme should focus on the audiovisual sector, with the aim of inspiring young people to take up the profession, and then training as many people as possible in the digital image professions, at Bac+3 and Bac+5 levels. We're delighted to be doing this as part of "La grande fabrique de l'image" and France 2030."
The Plateforme_Créative, a new response to the challenges of digital image training
Thanks to the support support from the French Ministry of Culture and the CNCover the next 3 years will contribute to the the development of digital imaging professions through its training courses for :
- Creating vocations: with the forthcoming launch of the Tumo Marseille digital creation centerin partnership with Robert Guédiguian and the Forum des images. More than 1,000 young people aged 12 to 18 will benefit from free introductory free introductory sessions in graphic design, animation, computer code, 3D modeling and video game and film production.
For Robert Guédiguian, "TUMO's cinema and audiovisual pedagogy restores teaching to what it should never cease to be: a game that all children want to play".
- Developing talent: by offering free training courses in digital imaging professions level Bac+3 to Post Graduate for young adults:
- Bachelor "Métiers des arts numériques" with 3 tracks: animation, video games and development (Bac+3)
- Master of Science "Production and project management for video games and 3D animation" (Bac+5)
- Post Graduate innovation program on the future of images, exploring the relationship between images and digital technologies (especially AI).